From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kerryann Ifill
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 8:46 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Braille Displays

Hi Allen,

I should be receiving my brilliant BI20 this week. If you can hold till then, I’ll let you know.

Regards
Kerryann Ifill

On 30 Mar 2021, at 8:37 PM, Allen West <alwest0324@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I have used the Orbit twenty before
and liked it. I need a braille display that can recognize Word files,
because some of the forms I need to complete for customers are in
Word. I don't mind a Braille keyboard, but the Mantis sounds
interesting. I also, may take a closer look at the Brailliant Bi 40.
Does the Brailliant recognize .docx files?

Allen

On 3/29/21, Mich Verrier <michv@eastlink.ca> wrote:
Hi alan have you through of the orbit 20? It is 20 cells and is small I have
no more info though since I have not used it my self. From Mich.