Re: I am not sure what I am going to do.

Janet

Hi Jim,

Ok, if that is what you want to do, meaning wait for the new PC, that is fine.  I’m not going against what MS told you, but I would think if the problem is the hardware, it looks like MS would have told you that, especially after they tried a few times to help you.  If I was you, I would now take the time to prepare for the new PC, and what I mean by that is, ask the agency that is giving you the new PC if they are going to have Outlook set up on the new PC, and if so, I would ask them for the password they might use to set up your account, as the product or cerial key just in case you might need that, and what ever else you might need. 

Lots of luck! 

Janet   

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 8:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] I am not sure what I am going to do.

Hi all, first of all thanks for all your ideas. I called Microsoft today, and told them what my problem was, , and they in their infinite wisdom tried to install windows, the latest version. Of course it would not  install.  If I  went to factory settings and did that, I’m not sure what I could do. so, I think I will just leave things as  they are. The new computer will get here when it does. meanwhile I can  do emails.

Jim

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.