From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 8:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] I am not sure what I am going to do.

Hi all, first of all thanks for all your ideas. I called Microsoft today, and told them what my problem was, , and they in their infinite wisdom tried to install windows, the latest version. Of course it would not  install.  If I  went to factory settings and did that, I’m not sure what I could do. so, I think I will just leave things as  they are. The new computer will get here when it does. meanwhile I can  do emails.

Jim