From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: March 30, 2021 8:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Braille Displays

Hi List, By virtue of being a QWERTY keyboard, does The mantis not only have the Shift key, but also the Alt and Control keys? I would find that to be so helpful to have those for keyboard commands, rather than memorizing all the various key combinations that the Freedom Scientific displays make you memorize for those functions.

Do any of you know of any other Braille display that gives you these keys?

Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky V