From: Cristóbal
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 10:12 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Edge linkks opening in a new window instead of a tab

Hello list,

So, I don’t know what key combination I must have pressed while going full keyboard ninja, but now, whenever I click on a link in Microsoft Edge, that tab instead of opening in a new tab as it always had instead opens in a new window entirely. It seems the open tabs carry over since I can still cycle through the different tabs with the control+page up and page down command, but again, each tab is in its own window which you can imagine gets pretty cluttered and annoying real fast

I poked around online a bit and only really have come across artiles about troubleshooting which ranges from clearing the cache, resetting to default and so on. I can’t seem to find the tab/window setting in Edge either.

If anyone knows of the keystroke toggle to switch this tab behavior to how it was previously or knows where in Edge settings I can deal with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cristóbal