Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] if someone has gone back to factory settings, and then reset his computer, I would like to talk to him or her please.

Here's the other thought.
How long until you get the new PC again?
This is your only computer for now right?
If you are able to do the things you need with what you have for the moment, that  would be your best solution.
If you had another PC laying around all set up and ready to rock, I'd say sure go for it.
But if this is  your only box and you have nothing else to turn to for now, then I'd say unless there's some major thing you can't do that you have to do, then I'd leave it alone until the new one came if it were me.
John

From: Jim Rawls