From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2021 8:37 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the reason I decided to leave things alone instead of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Why not use reset? it saves work and if it doesn't work you can always
reinstall from scratch. But why not try this method of having a completely
clean copy of Windows first?

Then again is it worth doing any of this if you are going to get a new
computer in three months? Use other programs for the ones you can't use now
and we still ddon't know if you can get security updates for the version of
Windows you are running.

When you get the new computer, you may want to experiment with the old one
but is it worth the inconvenience now?

From: Jim Rawls