Re: the reason I decided to leave things alone instead of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Jim Rawls

Well, I wait for 20 minutes or so, and I figure it's stuck.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Janet
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 12:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the reason I decided to leave things alone instead
of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Jim,
Ok this is also good to know, as it seems like you are a couple versions
behind though. Now, this might sound like a stupid question, how do you
know the download is stuck?

Janet

of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

I received it in 2017.

of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Jim,
Ok, this is good to know. Now, when did you get this PC?

Janet

of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Yes.

From: Jim Rawls