Re: the reason I decided to leave things alone instead of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Janet

John,
Oh yes, some of these updates are quite large, it is the samething on my iPhone with the updates being so large, it takes up so much space on my phone, and then I get a message from Apple saying I'm running low in space! I do believe I was a little behind in updates because I just got the Win Laptop Jan 2021. This last update I got the Windows version 20h2 and didn't that version come out in Oct of 2020? so I hope all these downloads give me a break for awhile! Smile! I do notice when I turn on Win 10, and if I have Win 7 turned on at the sametime, my Win 10 runs a little slower. Well, I guess my next crisis will be buying a new Routor and Modem! LOL! It's on my list! Smile!

Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2021 6:39 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the reason I decided to leave things alone instead of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Janit,
Sounds like you were quite a few versions of versions behind.
That is an insanely long time but waiting only 20 minutes definitely. Isn't
long enough.
Some of these updates are 3GB in size and depending on your internet
connection, processor/ram/storage etc... it can take a while for updates to
download, install and verify that everything is as it should be.
John

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.