From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2021 6:39 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the reason I decided to leave things alone instead of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Janit,
Sounds like you were quite a few versions of versions behind.
That is an insanely long time but waiting only 20 minutes definitely. Isn't
long enough.
Some of these updates are 3GB in size and depending on your internet
connection, processor/ram/storage etc... it can take a while for updates to
download, install and verify that everything is as it should be.
John