Re: Please someone let me know if this message makes it to the list.

Carolyn Arnold

I have it with Gmail and with Windstream - both. It is absolutely totally annoying, and I do think it is an outlook problem. The reason I think that is because of having a Gmail box and a Windstream mailbox.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:22 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Please someone let me know if this message makes it to the list.

Janet, No, I’m using gmail. Even though I receive the unable to deliver email, I see my email to the group show up in my email inbox. So I don’t do anything to get my emails to post to the group. I haven’t pointed this out to others before now, because I figured it was just a bug with the gmail mail server. I’m not saying this is what you are experiencing. Just pointing out that this is a possibility. I saw an earlier email from you, in which you replied to Jim & a test email that you sent requesting no replies to your test email.

Donna

HI Donna,
Are you using MS Outlook? If you ignore the message, how do you finally get your messages to go through? I got this message from MS Outlook. This is the first time I had this to happen with this list.