From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Please someone let me know if this message makes it to the list.

Hi Donna,
Thank you for all this. I didn't see any of my messages sent to the list. I was thinking of using Gmail instead of the MS Outlook. Although, on my Win 10, the Mail App is quite similar to Outlook for iOS, and that is what I have on my phone. I really do like that, or maybe I should say like so far! Smile! I just don't like all the whistles and bells that come along with MS Outlook.

Janet