Re: Please someone let me know if this message makes it to the list.

Carolyn Arnold

You are right, and eventually, I'll get something else, when I need Good Computer guy for something, because neither Jim nor I know enough to get a new one on, contacts copied, and then get rid of the old one. The old one would be easy to get rid of, but the other stuff? Jim always just goes to the web; I do not intend to do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 12:51 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Please someone let me know if this message makes it to the list.

You may or may not like other e-mail programs but if you just use Outlook for e-mail and not for its business features, you can find other programs that do what you want. You would have to have the inconvenience of learning something about the other programs, but much of what you do will be the same or very similar. Control r is usually reply. Control f, is usually forward. Control n is usually new.