From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2021 9:56 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the reason I decided to leave things alone instead of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Oh, goodness, Janet, when I bought my Lenovo in August of
2015, it had 131 updates for WINDOWS EIGHT! So we ran all of
those, skipped 8.1, then installed Windows 10. It took an
entire day for Jim to get my computer set up. Then I called
Good Computer Guy to import my contacts.

We have two computer guys, but we mostly use Good Computer
Guy and not Gomer the Guru.