From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven
Johnson
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2021 6:51 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Enabling line-in in Windows 10

Thank you Gene. It would be a crying shame if the second jack on my laptop
only functions as a microphone jack, especially since this particular HP
laptop has really decent working internal mics when the computer's fan isn't
running. I'm trying to digitize a bunch of vinyl, so I probably would do
myself a favor by switching over to a better sound card.