Re: learning zoom

Gene

You don't need a camera. I don't know if you will get any message about not having one but if you do you can respond and just use audio. When I enter a Zoom meeting, there is a specific choice to use audio. Video isn't started at that time.

From: heather albright
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2021 10:54 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] learning zoom

Hello, I know how to use zoom off my i-devices but, I am going to be taking a class that requires me to use zoom off my computer. So is there anyone who can show me how to use zoom off the pc? Do I need to download zoom as an app threw the windows store; is it better to use jaws or NVDA; I want to use the brave browser like I have been using. Do I need a camera I currently do not have a camera access off my pc. I have a headset wired or Bluetooth.

Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10