Re: learning zoom

chris judge

Hi Heather.

Since you’ve been using zoom off your iPhone I’m assuming you already have an account?

Go to the zoom web site:

www.zoom.us

Sign in with your email and password. You’ll next want to download the zoom meetings client and install it. You should then be able to follow a zoom link in an email to join a meeting. It’s a good idea to go through your audio settings to make sure it’s set to automatically connect to audio when you join the meeting. You won’t need a camera unless you want meeting participants to see you.

Jaws has better support for zoom than NVDA does if using jaws 2020 or 2021, There is also a training webinar on the freedom scientific web site that should give you all you need. Link is below.

using zoom with jaws

I hope this helps. Please feel to reach out should you have other questions.

Cheers.

Chris.