Win10 version 1909 end of servicing.

Janet

Hi Everyone,
Well, I just came across this article, and thought I would share, as some especially Jim might be interested in knowing.

Windows 10, version 1909 end of servicing (Home and Pro)
Published: February 11, 2021
Windows 10,
version 1909 will reach the end of servicing on May 11, 2021. This applies to the following editions of Windows 10 released in November of 2019:
list of 4 items
. Windows 10 Home, version 1909
. Windows 10 Pro, version 1909
. Windows 10 Pro Education, version 1909
. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, version 1909
These editions will no longer receive security updates after May 11, 2021. Customers who contact Microsoft Support after this date will be directed to
update their device to the
latest version
 of Windows 10 to remain supported.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/announcements/windows-10-1909-end-of-servicing