From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Janet
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 3:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the reason I decided to leave things alone instead
of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Jim,
I'm now wondering if that could also have something to do with MS working on
your PC. All this is good to know. Did you say the agency that gave you
this PC was reluckton to give you any information regarding Outlook?

Janet
of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

It 'sunder their name.

of installing a clean install of windows. on my computer.

Jim,
Do you have the license to that PC, or is it in the name of the agency that
bought it for you?

Janet