From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Evan Reese
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2021 6:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Win10 version 1909 end of servicing.

Hi Janet,

She's running Windows 10 Pro. The System Information says that it's
version 10.0.18363. I just checked with Windows Update, and there were
two updates, both for version 1909. One was for removing Flash, and the
other was for updating  dot net framework 3.5 and 4.8, I think.

But there was nothing in the list about an update to get Windows 2009.
So I'm not sure how to get it.

Evan

On 4/3/2021 6:37 PM, Janet wrote:
Evan,
Are you sure Windows is set to automatically update the updates? From my understanding, Windows 10 isn't set to automatically update the updates. I could be wrong though. It sounds like your partner might be using Win 10 version 1909, you might want to check that, as that is ending May 11 2021.

Janet