As concerns Windows Update: I'm Confused!

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

With all this talk about Windows Update, I checked to see whether I needed to update.  People on this list have been talking about something called Windows Version 2009.  Windows Update indicated that that something called Windows Feature Update Version 20H2 was available. It said it fixes several bugs and security weaknesses.  I updated it and everything seems to be OK. So just what is this Windows 2009 that everyone is talking about?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"