Janet, yes, she's running 1909. I did get the two updates and rebooted the machine.

She's using it right now, so I'll follow up tomorrow and see if any more updates are now available.

Evan

On 4/3/2021 8:52 PM, Janet wrote:
Evan,
Did you ever find out the current version that is on her PC? Could we make this any more confusing, oh, I'm sure we could, but let's not go there! Smile!

Janet
-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Evan Reese
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2021 7:47 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Win10 version 1909 end of servicing.

Hi John,

I don't think there's a block on updates. I did download and install the
two updates I mentioned. She's using the machine now. But tomorrow, when
she's not using it, I will check for updates again and see if this 2009
is now available, keeping in mind that it is also known as 20h2 or whatever.

Geepers! Could we make it more confusing?

Evan

On 4/3/2021 7:59 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:
Hey Evan, Are you sure MS hasn't put a block for eh update for your particular machine