From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Evan Reese
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2021 7:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Win10 version 1909 end of servicing.

Janet, yes, she's running 1909. I did get the two updates and rebooted
the machine.

She's using it right now, so I'll follow up tomorrow and see if any more
updates are now available.

Evan

On 4/3/2021 8:52 PM, Janet wrote:
Evan,
Did you ever find out the current version that is on her PC? Could we make this any more confusing, oh, I'm sure we could, but let's not go there! Smile!

Janet