From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: April 3, 2021 11:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how do you add a signature to your outgoing messages in outlook 2010/?

Why do you say it won't work efficiently? Something being out of support has nothing to do with how well it works unless conditions change over time such as a browser that is years old not being able to work with new Internet code.

It may be that if something is out of support long enough, it won't work properly in a new version of Windows, but a lot of old programs still work well.