From: chris judge
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2021 2:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] learning zoom

No but there is no cost to create an account and there are some benefits. Retaining a meeting history is one such benefit. This means if you are attending a class, or other sinarios where you will be joining the same room more than once, you can do it through history instead of following the link in an email.

Chris Judge