Re: learning zoom

heather albright

Ah, I did not download zoom but, I went to that link to test the zoom set up and used my usb headset and it worked, thanks for this info. So not sure where the zoom app is located but, it came on just find. I did a windows search and it, the zoom, was not located off my pc, is it an add on to brave? So I wanted to save the location if I need to get to a zoom room quickly. Thank you for helping me with all this, I never thought I would have to use zoom off my pc as I  was perfectly happy to use it off my phone. But the class said they wanted me to use zoom off the pc. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: heather albright via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2021 2:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] learning zoom

Hello, I got a notice off the zoom site that this could harm my pc, so is there a site that does not have this issue? So I went to ninite.com, it gave me the same message from my windows security. So is it better to get the app from the Microsoft store? I had a friend who downloaded type of program and it came with a trojan.   I did not want that to happen to me. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10