Re: learning zoom

Gene

If you didn't download and install it, you don't have the application. What limitations you may have without the application, I don't know. I have no idea what you see when you move around when in a meeting, if you see things like the chat area, the members lists, and commands such as a mute/unmute button. I don't know if you can use Zoom without the application downloaded with any browsers. From what you say, it appears that you may be able to but I don't know anything about possibly using Zoom from within a browser.

From: heather albright
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2021 3:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] learning zoom

Ah, I did not download zoom but, I went to that link to test the zoom set up and used my usb headset and it worked, thanks for this info. So not sure where the zoom app is located but, it came on just find. I did a windows search and it, the zoom, was not located off my pc, is it an add on to brave? So I wanted to save the location if I need to get to a zoom room quickly. Thank you for helping me with all this, I never thought I would have to use zoom off my pc as I was perfectly happy to use it off my phone. But the class said they wanted me to use zoom off the pc. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10