Re: how do you add a signature to your outgoing messages in outlook 2010/?

Veronica Kirk

I am using Outlook 2013, and it works just fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2021 9:33 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how do you add a signature to your outgoing messages in outlook 2010/?

Gene,
Come on now! We all have to eventually update programs in order for them to work smoothly. One can only get so much out of a program when it is not supported. Oh sure, one can still use it, but the program will run much more smoothly when it receives updates. I myself use Outlook 2010, and it is barely hanging on.

Janet