Re: how do you add a signature to your outgoing messages in outlook 2010/?

Monte Single

AS I read the info below, office 2013 will receive security updates til April 2013.

Here is some info on windows products.; see info below or go to;

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/08/16/how-long-will-microsoft-continue-to-support-desktop-versions-of-office/
The following table lists recent desktop Office products and end of mainstream and extended support for each of the products.

Mainstream Support
Extended Support

Office 2010
no longer supported
October 13, 2020
Office 2013
no longer supported
April 11, 2023
Office 2016
October 13, 2020
October 14, 2025
Office 2019
October 10, 2023
October 14, 2025
As you can see, Office 2010 support ends next year; nine months after support for Windows 7 ends. 2020 will be a major year for many users and organizations as support for two core Microsoft products runs out.
The products won't just stop working though but Microsoft won't release security updates for them anymore. Microsoft did make a few exceptions in the past when it released security updates for products that it did not support anymore officially.
Support for the three remaining Office desktop products runs out in 2023 or 2025. Windows 8.1 support ends in 2023 and so does support for Office 2013. That leaves Office 2016 and 2019, and Windows 10 as the only desktop products provided that Microsoft does not release a new version of Windows (which it said it would not do claiming that Windows 10 was the last version).