Re: Braille Displays

Joe Orozco

A fair point, but even with the already announced 8 core CPU and 6 GB
of memory, it's already doing better than the closest competitor.--Joe

On 4/4/21, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
<ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com> wrote:
Please consider waiting on the BrailleSense6! Yes, it runs Android10 OS,
but, at this point, no one knows what kind of processor will power it. If
it turns out to be an underpowered processor, you shall have thrown good
pennies after bad. Furthermore, during the demo process, there were quite
number of untruths about the Android OS on which it shall run!

There was definitely a processor in the BrailleSense6 when it was being
demonstrated. I CAN NOT FATHOM why HIMS, Inc. fails to share info about
the
new toy's processor. For me, anything less than a Qualcom SnapDragon 865
or
better will be unacceptable.

Sincerely,
Olusegun