Question about the Brailliant 40.

Jessica M

Hi all,
I'm doing some research on purchasing a Braille display, and notice that the description for the Brailliant 20 mentions the thumb panning keys. This brings to mind the older Braille Note displays, and II remember really liking the thumb panning keys. In reading over the description for the Brailliant 40, it doesn't mention the thumb panning keys. Does this mean that the line advancement/previous line functions are done differently using the larger display? Just curious whether annyone who owns this model could give me some input. I prefer a Braille keyboard to a Qwerty one, and would like the display to also be able to connect to my iPhone, for reading Kindle books, for example. Thanks in advance, and hope everyone's holiday was a good and safe one.

Jess