Re: looking for computer speakers with volume knob on speaker

Loy

I purchased the one listed below last August and they are great.
Creative Pebble V2 - Minimalistic 2.0 USB-C Powered Desktop Speakers, 3.5 mm
AUX-in, Up to 8W RMS Power for Computers and Laptops, Type-A Adapter
Included and Extended Cable (Black)
Amazon'sChoicein Computer Speakers by Creative
1.. 1.. 1.. 1.. 1.. 1.. 1.. 1/7

Color:

2.0 USB-C Speaker (Black)

a..