Re: trying to use an android phone

MamaPeach <mamapeach67@...>

What TTS are available for Android 4.4.2?

-----Original Message-----
From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2015 9:46 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] trying to use an android phone

Hello Joe:

On an Android device, icons DO NOT show in more than one place! That's
certainly not the case with me anyway. What version of Android does your
phone run? How are you navigating the screen of your phone? Is Talkback
alive on your phone? Which TTS engine are you using?

If you're coming to Android with an iOS device mindset, that will need to
go! The approach used by each OS is vastly different. Yes, quite a bit of
a learning curve, but it is not insurmountable.

You may want to take this private if you like and I'll do what I can to help
you. Other Shiny Android sweethearts will also chip in. All the very best.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado