Re: playing siriusXM on 2 devices at the same time

chris judge

This is true. I use Sirius all the time. I usually use my amazon echo to select what channel I want to listen to. If we try to launch Sirius on another speaker it won't work and we get a message from Sirius that it is already playing on another device. I haven't tried listening on the app while playing on an echo device.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Wendy Walker
Sent: April 6, 2021 11:18 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] playing siriusXM on 2 devices at the same time

I have an online subscription and I was told by the rep I could only listen to it on one device at a time. He was very specific aboutit.

Wendy

On Mar 4, 2021, at 11:14 AM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:

John,

I don't know the answer to either of your questions. That may at least give me an idea of what to ask about if or when I contact siriusXM.

Troy

On 3/4/2021 9:58 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:
Do you have an account that let’s you listen to all devices at the same time nad are all of them registered ?
John
On Mar 4, 2021, at 9:21 AM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

If I try to listen to siriusXM here at home with my amazon echo and my mom tries to listen through the xm app on her phone while at work, whoever starts listening first the feed gets interrupted when the other person turns it on. Is this normal behavior and is there anything we can do where we can both listen at the same time with no interruptions? Btw this is with an online subscription, the same thing doesn't happen between the xm receiver in the car and my echo.

Thanks.

Troy