From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: April 6, 2021 3:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how do you add a signature to your outgoing messages in outlook 2010/?

And again, not receiving support has nothing necessarily to do with how a program runs or whether it can and is advisable to be used. Saying outdated implies it shouldn't be used.

I think if you took a survey, you'd be surprised by ow many people use old programs or old versions of programs that haven't been supported often for years.

Again, some programs such as old browsers shouldn't be used. others have no reason they shouldn't be.