Re: more secure e-mail

Hope Williamson

People don't wish to use Google as they're email service, and that's fine. There's no reason to question those decisions.

    I haven't used Fastmail myself, but it's something I've been looking into. I'm pretty sure it's something you could use with a client like Thunderbird, if you wanted to.

On 4/8/2021 12:52 PM, Thomas N. Chan wrote:
Is there any reason why you  don't wish  to use google or microsoft as your email provider?
You can also pay them to get higher storage like google workspace and your own domain like yourdomain.com etc.
As for Microsoft, its rather tie down to office as well.
Personally, I have been using Google ap, change name to G-suite and now workspace for my own email and work.

Then again, that also depend how much you are willing to pay for your email service.
Did your telco/provider gave you one email?

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 at 01:51, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Hello, I am thinking about purcheassing an e-mail service instead of using free e-mail from google or outlook. I was looking to fastmail as a possibility. Has anyone used this service before? Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan