Very slow linking problem

Nancy Hill

My laptop has win10 (will someone please tell me how to check on the version?) and this week's version of jaws along with the Firefox browser.

Recently when I enter on a link, it seems to take forever to get to that next page.  This seems to delay no matter what type of link I use.

Is there something I can do to find out why there has started being such an dxtended delay on getting to the page I am being linked to?

It has been several weeks since this slow down started and I do not recall  something particular happening that might have caused this change.

Many thanks in advance for your help in solving this mystery.

nancy