Re: Very slow linking problem

Gerald Levy

Have you tried a different browser such as Google Chrome or MS Edge?  I have found that Firefox is generally slower than these Chromium based browsers.

Gerald

On 4/8/2021 11:28 PM, Nancy Hill wrote:
Thanks for the info, John!

As for when the link slows, it could be entering on a link to take me to a web page, or on something like NextDoor when you enter on something like 'see more' or continue' to get you to the rest of the article.

Thanks,

nancy

On 4/8/2021 10:26 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:
To check laptop version:
Hit your  Windows Key
Type winver and press enter.
To check jaws version,
Focus on the jaws window and do ctrl+JawsKey+V
To check your version of Firefox,
Open it and do
Ctrl+JawsKey+V
This keystroke will tell you which version of any application currently  in focus.
Now as to why this could be happening, have you checked for malware and the like?
Is entering links the only time this slowdown happens? In other words does it only happen in the Firefox browser or does it happen  in other browsers or apps?

John