From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 4:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Microphone for Zoom

If you can't tell by the position of the button if it is on or off, make sure it is on and always leave it on. When you don't intend to speak, mute yourself using the zoom command alt a. When you want to speak, my understanding is that you can hhold the space bar to unmute yourself while you are holding it. Releasing it mutes you again. Or you can use alt a to unmute yourself, talk, then mute yourself with the same command again.

You may want another microphone anyway, but that is one way you can use the microphone you have if you want.