Sent: Friday, April 09, 2021 12:37 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] getting description

Recently I tried out a function that (it seems) was supposed to get
descriptions for the graphics on web pages. I thought the result might
make websites more friendly. But that doesn't seem to be; Now there's
just more babble. now I forgot how I turned that on, so don't know how
to turn it off. Has anyone else tried out this function and then
stopped it?

Thanks.
Howard