Re: 5TB Portable External USB Hard Drive from Seagate for A cheap Price: What does anyone think?

Jaffar Sidek

Hi Ron.  I do own one of these myself.  It's as good as the 4TB drives, so go for it.  I have all my music sample libraries, and they load just as quickly as my other drives when I use those Libraries with my DAW.  They also are connected through USB3 ports which is, in my opinion more efficient then USB2.  Cheers!

On 10/4/2021 9:09 am, Mike B wrote:

Hi Ron,

I have 2 or 3 of the Seagate 4 TB USB 3.0 external harddrives and I really like them.  I've never had a 5 TB so I can't speak with any experience about them, but I can't see where or why they wouldn't be every bit as good as the 4 TB drives.  I guess the best thing to do would be to read the opinions / reviews of it.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2021 5:48 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] 5TB Portable External USB Hard Drive from Seagate for A cheap Price: What does anyone think?

Hi Group,

I see on Amazon, that Seagate has a 5TB external USB Powered Hard Drive
for the incredibly low price of $104.99 USD. What does anyone think of
this product?

Here is the link to the item on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Portable-External-Hard-Drive/dp/B07VS8QCXC/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=Western+Digital+4TB+USB+powered+hard+drive&qid=1618014931&s=pc&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyVVpUQ1Y4T09UWVRBJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDc3Mjg2OVVBTUFRODIxNlU5JmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAzMDg2Nzc4VzlUV1JDRUhZUEYmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"