Re: Microphone for Zoom

enes sarıbaş

Hi, for professional recording, the Blue Yetti is a good mic. Don't buy cheap mics with no gain control or volume.

On 4/9/2021 5:49 PM, Terrilynne Pomeroy wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking for an easy to use microphone for Zoom meetings on my desktop computer. I have a microphone, but it has a toggle button to turn it off and on and I am always fearful that it is on. I don’t want my JAWS transmitting to the meeting so I want to be able to know for sure that the mic is off.

Of course, I would also desire to have good sound being transmitted.

Any ideas?

TerriLynne