From: Mike B
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 5:55 AM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Logitech H800 Replacement USB Nano Receiver

Hi All,

I would like to buy just the USB nano receiver for my Logitech H800 headset.  I've been told that each nano receiver is specific to the individual headset.  If this is true how do I go about buying an extra nano receiver or 2?  All input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.