From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 9:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 5TB Portable External USB Hard Drive from Seagate for A cheap Price: What does anyone think?

I think I bought something like this from Costco for about $135.

The Drive worked fine until is fell off my computer system, to a carpeted floor. Roughly about 4 to 5 ft. of a fall.

Ever since the fall, this Storage Drive has not worked, and I had it about half full of data.

I would not purcase another one of these affordable drives.

On 4/9/2021 6:00 PM, Andy wrote:
I've had bad luck with Seagate. I would rather go with Western Digital.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Canazzi"
<aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2021 5:48 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] 5TB Portable External USB Hard Drive from Seagate
for A cheap Price: What does anyone think?

Hi Group,

I see on Amazon, that Seagate has a 5TB external USB Powered Hard
Drive for the incredibly low price of $104.99 USD. What does anyone
think of this product?

Here is the link to the item on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Portable-External-Hard-Drive/dp/B07VS8
QCXC/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=Western+Digital+4TB+USB+powere
d+hard+drive&qid=1618014931&s=pc&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVk
UXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyVVpUQ1Y4T09UWVRBJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDc3Mjg2OVVBTUFRO
DIxNlU5JmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAzMDg2Nzc4VzlUV1JDRUhZUEYmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT
1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"