Mozilla Firefox and bookmarks not reading

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Good evening everyone.  I’m a fairly new Firefox user and I love it.  I’m having trouble getting JAWS to read my list of bookmarks, however, when I hit ctrl-shift-O.  I got a new PC a couple days ago because the old one crapped out.  On my old computer, ctrl-D would add bookmarks, and ctrl-shift-O would put me right at the top of my list of bookmarks, but I have added 3 or 4 bookmarks on the new Firefox, and control-shift-O gives me a screen of blank blank.  Could someone tell me where I’m going wrong?