Re: Which of these BlueTooth keyboards are better?

Joe Orozco

Hi James,

I use the Pluggable keyboard from AT Guys and love it. When unfolded,
the keyboard is spacious enough to allow for comfortable typing, and
the key travel is deep enough to make me feel confident in my
accuracy. You're going to need a flat service to make good use of it.
Typing on your lap will be difficult, because it will want to fold in
on itself. I've rarely discovered this is an issue though. The battery
life is phenomenal. In the two years I've owned the keyboard, I can
count on one hand the number of times I've had to juice up. Of course
that will depend on how often you use it. I hope this was helpful.

Joe

On 4/14/21, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@gmail.com> wrote:
If anybody has played with either of these two toys, I am curious to know
which you liked the most. Or, maybe you know about even better choices?

I'm looking for a small folding keyboard that will function with multiple
operating systems. However, I am mostly interested in using it with my
iPhone.

Thanks to anyone who has any ideas.

First:

The Plugable, Folding full size laptop style BlueTooth keyboard with case
From At Guys

https://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info
<https://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&prod
ucts_id=305> &cPath=27&products_id=305

Or:

The IClever folding BlueTooth keyboard from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/iClever-Backlight-Tri-Folding-Bluetooth-Smartphones/d
p/B018K5EJCQ/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8
<https://www.amazon.com/iClever-Backlight-Tri-Folding-Bluetooth-Smartphones/
dp/B018K5EJCQ/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NV6VPW2G2CHFYJ1RBTR
C> &psc=1&refRID=NV6VPW2G2CHFYJ1RBTRC

Maybe some of you have experience with or opinions about one of these
keyboards.

Muchley appreciated,

James B