podcast recording on iPhone

Kay Malmquist

Hi Peoples,

Today we are venturing in to a new possible catastrophe.  If I, like a million other people want to create a podcast and I wanted to record on my iPhone because I have a really neat adjustable stereo mic that plugs in to my iPhone via the lightning plug, what app or app would I use?  And for that matter, what would be the best way to just simply record things on my iPhone that I might want to keep?  Also, could I use said microphone if I created videos?  Thanks for all thought about this.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"
Author Unknown.