Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Logitech H800 Replacement USB Nano Receiver

General Mike, since the Logitech H800 also has bluetooth built-in, I'm
thinking it might be ok to simply forget about the lost USB dongle and just
pare it as a bluetooth toy.

As for a replacement dongle though, I think only Logitech can come close to
providing a real answer on that one.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado