How to navigate to the end of data in a Google spreadsheet with Jaws?

Cristóbal

Hello list,

Does anyone know how to jump to the end of the data in a Google docs spread sheet with Jaws or if it is even possible?

The Excel commands with the end/home plus the different arrow keys don’t appear to work. I have both the accessibility and Braille display settings enabled as well as the use similar commands as in other spread sheet programs or whatever it’s called.

I’ve poked around in the list of keystroke commands (including for navigation) also in settings and didn’t find anything either.

Ideally, I’d like for focus to land on the last row with data as this spread sheet in particular is always being updated Cristóbal

For the record, I’m using the most current versions of Jaws 2021 and Edge.

Thank you,

Cristóbal