Re: Which of these BlueTooth keyboards are better?

Loy

I had the pluggable one for a while. It is a good quality keyboard, but it was a bit too large and heavy for me. I was looking for a smaller one for portability.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 8:15 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Which of these BlueTooth keyboards are better?

If anybody has played with either of these two toys, I am curious to know which you liked the most.  Or, maybe you know about even better choices?

I’m looking for a small folding keyboard that will function with multiple operating systems.  However, I am mostly interested in using it with my iPhone.

Thanks to anyone who has any ideas.

First:

The Plugable, Folding full size laptop style BlueTooth keyboard with case From At Guys

https://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=305

Or:

The IClever folding BlueTooth keyboard from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/iClever-Backlight-Tri-Folding-Bluetooth-Smartphones/dp/B018K5EJCQ/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NV6VPW2G2CHFYJ1RBTRC

Maybe some of you have experience with or opinions about one of these keyboards.

Muchley appreciated,

James B