Re: Which of these BlueTooth keyboards are better?

Loy

It is too large to fit in jeans front pocket.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Which of these BlueTooth keyboards are better?

Hi,

I’m leaning toward the plugable because reviews indicate that it is durable.

Some reviews of the IClever complained about its plastic hinges braking and internal shorts.

Did you find that the Plugable would fit in to your jeans front pocket?

I suppose if these foldable keyboards are so big that a backpack is required, then why not just use a small rigid keyboard.

James B