Re: Which of these BlueTooth keyboards are better?

Loy

It is too large to fit in jeans front pocket.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Which of these BlueTooth keyboards are better?

Hi,

I’m leaning toward the plugable because reviews indicate that it is durable.

Some reviews of the IClever complained about its plastic hinges braking and internal shorts.

Did you find that the Plugable would fit in to your jeans front pocket?

I suppose if these foldable keyboards are so big that a backpack is required, then why not just use a small rigid keyboard.

James B 

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 7:42 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Which of these BlueTooth keyboards are better?

I had the pluggable one for a while. It is a good quality keyboard, but it was a bit too large and heavy for me. I was looking for a smaller one for portability. 

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 8:15 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] Which of these BlueTooth keyboards are better?

If anybody has played with either of these two toys, I am curious to know which you liked the most.  Or, maybe you know about even better choices?

I’m looking for a small folding keyboard that will function with multiple operating systems.  However, I am mostly interested in using it with my iPhone.

Thanks to anyone who has any ideas.

First:

The Plugable, Folding full size laptop style BlueTooth keyboard with case From At Guys

https://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=305

Or:

The IClever folding BlueTooth keyboard from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/iClever-Backlight-Tri-Folding-Bluetooth-Smartphones/dp/B018K5EJCQ/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NV6VPW2G2CHFYJ1RBTRC

Maybe some of you have experience with or opinions about one of these keyboards.

Muchley appreciated,

James B 

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.