From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 10:43 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] how do I shut down jaws on a laptop?

Hi all,

If you're using a laptop and have jaws set to use the laptop keyboard setting what key combination will unload jaws, and then how do you reload it?

I use a laptop but I have a USB keyboard plugged into it so I use the desktop keyboard setting, and my mom is trying to help a student at work with jaws but they're using a laptop and I'm not familiar enough with the laptop keyboard jaws commands to help. Btw I know the laptop they're using does not have a number pad, and jaws isn't set to be in the system tray.

Thanks.

Troy